- Chonnam National University School of Law, Gwangju, Korea
London School of Economics, England
- BSc. Accounting and Finance - 2003
- Woodhouse Grove School
- Harrogate Ladies College
- Seoul, Korea 2013
- Admitted to Korean Bar 2013
- Patent Attorney 2013
- Licensed real estate agent 2020
- National Police Office, White Collar Crime Unit, 2015 to 2021
- DAEJI Law Firm, Senior Associate, 2013 to 2014
- KPMG Seoul, Transaction Service 2007-2013
LEEBOM Law office handles the needs of clients in Seoul City and the surrounding areas.
She spent most of her childhood in Harrogate, England and has degree in Accounting and Finance from London School of Economics. She is fluent both in English and Korean.
She has J.D. from Chonnam National University, Korea and has been admitted to Korean Bar since 2013.
She has worked for the Korean Police as white collar crime senior inspector, KPMG as an associate advisor and a corporate attorney for DAEJI LLC.
- Business set-up
- Criminal Defense
- Criminal Law
- Civil Rights
- Drug Violations
- Sex Offenses
- Civil and criminal cases